AVAILABLE KASPERSKY CYBER INTERNET SECURITY
The reliable, proven security platform that protects your bottom line. This tightly integrated solution combines outstanding protection, detection and incident response capabilities, based on unequaled global security intelligence and Next Generation machine learning, to automatically enrich your SOC and enhance your risk mitigation capabilities. Protection for every physical, virtual and cloud-based endpoint is managed together through one console, improving efficiency and reducing your TCO
- Next Gen Endpoint Security
Fully scalable protection, based on our award-winning threat intelligence engine and incorporating granular controls, anti-ransomware and exploit prevention technologies.
- Endpoint Detection and Response
Proactively hunting out adversaries and halting threats before they can cause expensive damage, and responding rapidly and effectively to incidents and data breaches.
- Managed Protection
A round-the-clock monitoring and incident response service, from the recognized world leader in investigating APTs, dedicated to hunting down cyberthreats to your organization
- GDPR Compliance
Kaspersky Endpoint Security supports work of your DPO – protecting customer and employee data, preventing security incidents, and mitigating the risk of a data breach
Security Solutions for Enterprise 1000+ Employees
True Cyber security – Next Generation solutions to Predict, Prevent, Detect and Respond to cyber attacks
Internet of Things and Embedded Security
Minimizing risk and addressing cyber security threats to IoT systems and embedded devices.
The Internet of Things forms a cornerstone to digital transformation in all industry sectors. It’s already changing world around us in manufacturing, agriculture, city infrastructure, retail and the automotive industry. This latest industrial revolution relies on all its component parts, from sensors to data centers, incorporating interconnected, unassailable defenses against cyber threats and malicious attacks.
- Security by Design
Providing all the tools to secure every software and hardware component of your interconnected systems, enabling a fully validated Chain of Trust to be established, without overloading individual systems or devices, or limiting overall flexibility
- Built-in Security at OS level
The Kaspersky OS operating system is designed protect diverse and complex embedded systems from the consequences of malicious code, viruses and hacker attacks, through strong separation and policy enforcement.
- Embedded Protection
Harden and protect your Microsoft Windows based embedded devices and computers with a solution created to optimize security for Low-end systems with limited memory capacity, that doesn’t require ongoing maintenance or internet connectivity
- Automotive security
Built-in ‘Security for Safety’ based on KasperskyOS technology, a single secure gateway into ECUs, and a spectrum of security assessment services addressing the needs of current and future connected vehicles.
- Kaspersky Industrial Cybersecurity
- Transportation Cyber security
- Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security
- Protecting the exploitation of built-in back doors or known vulnerabilities in firmware
- Identifying and preventing unauthorized attempts to modify firmware
- Operates autonomously without maintenance or software updates for extended periods of time
- Protection that operates effectively in closed networks without a stable Internet connection
- Meeting compliance with Industry Standards
- A modular approach with low demands on hardware resources supports legacy and low-end systems
- Protection of sensitive data (i.e. encryption keys, logs, telematics data) from unauthorized access
- Secure boot and protection against the unauthorized modification of firmware and software
- Isolation of infotainment from safety critical system (advanced driver assistance systems, AUTOSAR)
Cloud Security as Elegant as It Is Essential
Cloud security and data privacy are at the core of everything we do
At Kaspersky Lab, our philosophy is based on a simple yet important concept. We believe that cyber security is there to maintain business sustainability, protecting corporate evolution and digital transformation. Security must partner with infrastructure, rather than building barriers. We apply this philosophy to everything we engineer.
Our Hybrid Cloud Security solution provides outstanding multi-layered protection to multi-cloud environments. Wherever you process and store critical business data – in a private or public cloud, or both – we deliver a perfectly balanced combination of agile, continuous security and superior efficiency, protecting your data against the most advanced current and future threats without compromising on systems performance.
- Private Cloud
Proven security for virtual and physical servers, VDI deployments, storage systems and even data channels in your private cloud.
- Public Cloud
Advanced protection for workloads in public clouds, including Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure Infrastructures.
- Managed Hosting
Full protection for all your workloads, whether running on IaaS or on in-house infrastructures.
- Unified Orchestration
Borderless manageability, flexibility and visibility via an enterprise-level orchestration console.
Threat Management and Defense
Risk mitigation in an era of digital transformation
The digital transformation of business makes information security more important than ever. For enterprise organizations to achieve competitive advantages and maintain customer and partner loyalty, they must protect business continuity and implement reliable protection of critical assets, corporate data and entire IT infrastructure. This means moving to a new level of information security strategy.
Kaspersky Threat Management and Defense delivers a unique combination of leading technologies and services which support the implementation of an Adaptive Security Strategy – helping your security team to prevent the majority of attacks, detect unique new threats rapidly, respond to live incidents and predict future threats.
Effectively PREVENT the threatsHarden your systems, using integrated security solutions and tools. Ensure your employees and security team are aware of threats and IT security trends.
Rapidly DETECT the breachDiscover existing security breaches and attempts to penetrate your network Confirm security incidents, assess severity and prioritize your response
Carefully RESPOND to incidentsTake immediate action to mitigate the consequences of a ‘live’ attack Conduct investigations – including deep-level forensic processes
PREDICT what could happenAssess potential security gaps across your corporate network Improve security using Threat Intelligence to guard against future threats
Next Gen Endpoint Security
- Multi-layered machine learning-assisted protection based around our leading threat engine and cloud-based or private network intelligence
- Includes granular application, mail and web controls, Anti-ransomware, Automatic Exploit Prevention and Automated Patch Management
- Security management and orchestration for all your physical and virtual endpoints, including mobile devices, through a single unified console
Endpoint Detection and Response
- Proactively hunting out, investigating and re-mediating threats to your organization through machine-learning based advanced technologies.
- Includes Sand boxing, Scanning for IoCs (Indicators of Compromise) and continuous endpoint monitoring ,supported by Global threat intelligence
- Your security team or SOC is now equipped to rapidly uncover and contain advanced threats.
Threat Management and Defense
Harden your systems, using integrated security solutions and tools. Ensure your employees and security team are aware of threats and IT security trends.
Discover existing security breaches and attempts to penetrate your network
Confirm security incidents, assess severity and prioritize your response
Take immediate action to mitigate the consequences of a ‘live’ attack
Conduct investigations – including deep-level forensic processes
Assess potential security gaps across your corporate network
Improve security using Threat Intelligence to guard against future threats
For Elastic and Secure Cloud Environments
Hybrid environments are highly dynamic – your security must rapidly adapt to your changing operational landscape as it evolves and scales.
- Accelerate visibility across cloud environments for superior edge-to-edge protection.
- Detect and respond to advanced cyber threats by harnessing the combined power of people and machines.
- Secure any cloud workload, system, network, or data with multiple controls
One Product, Any Cloud
A solution engineered to deliver next generation cybersecurity for enterprise-grade hybrid cloud environments.
- Proven security for physical and virtual servers, VDI, storage, and even data channels in your private cloud.
- Advanced security controls for workloads in public clouds, including AWS and Azure.
- Meets ongoing enterprise Service Level Objectives (SLOs) by minimizing cyber-risk.
A Seamless Security Experience
The transparency and cross-integration of your IT and Security dictates your security status against known, unknown and emerging threats.
- Integration between core technologies of your cloud and its security layer via native API
- Automated security provisioning, for secure and uncompromising cloud migration
- A seamless enterprise-level security orchestration experience for any cloud
A comprehensive cyber security strategy for the digital age
Adopting an adaptive security approach significantly reduces the risk of attacks and the resultant damage. Most threats can be identified through analytics and preventive technologies, while others are detected and rendered harmless much faster than through traditional approaches to protection. Kaspersky Lab’s Threat Management and Defense solution means you can develop and implement your own adaptive cyber security model right now.
A Security Operations Center powered by Threat Intelligence
The role of the Security Operations Center (SOC) isn’t limited to identifying advanced threats. The SOC should be providing a full cycle of protection against targeted attacks: from counteraction and detection to response, elimination of vulnerabilities and forecasting of possible risks. Within the framework of Threat Management and Defense, Kaspersky Lab offers a whole arsenal of security technologies and services for assistance at every stage of this cycle, helping to establish SOC efficiency.
Adaptive Security Framework
Prediction and Prevention work to stop an incident before it evolves into an accident. Detection and Response define the discovery and remediation of an accident. In this paradigm, each subsequent stage requires greater resource consumption to react than it does in the preceding stage. Too often, security receives the budget it is perceived to deserve, not the budget it actually needs. Security must be highly prioritize and significantly invested in to ensure successful deployment and a strong RTO.
INDUSTRIAL CYBER SECURITY
Kaspersky Industrial Cyber security is a portfolio of technologies and services designed to secure every industrial layer, including SCADA servers, HMI, engineering workstations, PLCs, network connections and people – without impacting on operational continuity and the consistency of industrial processes.
Our solution delivers a logical, incremental path to holistic industrial cyber security, from people through to processes and technologies.
Training and Awareness
Industrial cyber security awareness development and skills development training for C-level, IT, OT and Security Professionals
Services and Threat Intelligence
In addition to the full cycle of dedicated industrial services, from cyber security assessment to incident response, we provide industrial threat intelligence and reporting.
Kaspersky Lab has developed specialized, ICS-certified technologies to protect industrial processes and operational technology infrastructures.
Choosing the Right Security Vendor for ICS
Choosing the right industrial cyber security vendor has never been more important. Aside from developing specialized industrial cyber security technologies, at Kaspersky Lab:
- We work with leading automation vendors to continuously discover ICS vulnerabilities
- We consult with regulators and government agencies on ICS cybersecurity worldwide
- Our ICS Cyber Emergency Response Team constantly monitors the global industrial threat landscape
The Adaptive Security Model for Industrial Facilities
Taking a holistic approach to industrial cyber security – from prediction of potential attack vectors and new attack surfaces, through specialized industrial prevention and detection technologies, to responding proactively to a cyber-incident – is the ultimate guarantee of your company’s uninterrupted and safe functioning. Kaspersky Industrial Cyber security provides tools to enhance your security at all stages of the Adaptive Security Model life cycle.
Different Industries have different security needs
We provide tailor-made security solutions reflecting the individual demands of industries including:
- Energy generation, transmission & distribution – recognizing the security challenges posed by openness, integration and smart grids
- Oil and gas – providing cybersecurity for all streams of an industry under constant attack
- Continuous manufacturing – defending continuous processes against the risk of disastrous downtime
KASPERSKY FRAUD PREVENTION
Cutting-edge Technologies Empowered by Human IntelligenceGood user verification Seamless user experience for legitimate clients Account take over detection Proactive real-time discovery of early signs of account takeover Money Laundering detection Cross-channel detection of money laundering and related activities Fraud Intelligence The understanding of what is happening, how fraudsters behave, which schemes they use and how to stop them Behavioral bio-metrics Building user profiles based on mouse, keyboard, mobile phone usage. Behavioral analysis Patterns of legitimate and fraudulent behavior Device and environment analysis Analysis of session events happening around the users and their devices Malware detection Accurate detection of various kinds of malware in both web and mobile channels
Advanced AuthenticationImprove user experience, cut the costs of additional authentication and preserve high level of security.
- Risk-based authentication – eliminates additional authentication steps for legitimate users
- Continuous authentication – on-going analysis of the session events
- Account takeover detection – timely discovery of the usage of stolen credentials or signs non-human behavior
Automated Fraud AnalyticsReal-time detection of sophisticated and industry-specific fraud cases
- Global entity linking and mapping – finding intangible connections between users, devices and sessions
- Rules setting – maintain control over the level and the volume of session events analyzed and incidents generated
- Extra layer of knowledge – session events and detailed incidents feeding internal fraud monitoring solutions with the data necessary for accurate and timely detection
Fraud prevention consultingBusiness consulting for building the right fraud prevention strategy
- Sharing the experience and putting it into the product
- Finding the missing links in fraud investigations
- Assistance in solving the most sophisticated cases